Microsoft 365 Office suite is undoubtedly a powerful productivity solution that organizations rely on. However, it’s essential to note that information management is often overlooked, despite the suite’s efficiency in content authoring and collaboration. Therefore, organizations need to pay more attention to information management to get the most out of the suite and improve productivity. Here is how one of our clients has been able to optimize their investments in Microsoft 365 with the help of M-Files.
OVERVIEW: Construction Company Case Study
APPROACH: Looking to manage all enterprise data and documents while integrating all our data for a single point of access. Looking to utilize a centralized repository and standard Microsoft user interfaces to easily find, access, and manage data and documents from different functions of the business.
– Plans, bids, permits, quotes and invoices can be shared centrally among the entire team.
– Rights-based permissions are set per department and role to allow access to the necessary information.
– Access via Microsoft Teams and Outlook make it simple to locate information from familiar platforms leading to an accelerated implementation.
– One version of the document and file to eliminate confusion and accelerate staff efficiency.
– Compliance controls are embedded into daily work and information in Outlook gets archived automatically.
– Eliminated multiple server-based file folders and allowed IT and operations to standardize a document retention strategy.
HOW: Contact CP Digital Office Solutions.