We all are experiencing a dramatic shift in the way we work. While traditional decentralized desktop printers are very inexpensive to buy, along with being convenient and time-saving for end users, they’re very expensive to use, most often unable to be tracked, and difficult to centrally manage by IT or a Managed Print provider. Flexibility is now more important than ever, with organizations working from home and uncertain times ahead, organizations need agile, adaptable tools and equipment and the ability to evolve and develop their IT estate in step with changes in the business world. With that in mind, many organizations are rethinking the way they print.
· Organizations looking to manage their printing environments have had to juggle costs vs. productivity.
· Allow to empower a mobile workforce – with more and more users scattered across the globe, being able to have a robust yet decentralized print environment is critical.
· Wanting a greener option – want to have greater control over what’s printed so there is less waste of paper.
· Implement centralized or hub printing, which leverages the low usage costs and robust technical/management features of the centralized print device.
· Fitting the needs of employees as they need to be able to print from anywhere with CP’s Device-as-a-Service Model, that includes the device, service and supplies!
· Eliminate the need to transport documents from one site to another. This will reduce an organization’s carbon footprint. Businesses can now scale their device fleets without sacrificing cost, remote management, or security.