Companies use Salesforce to understand their clients, connect with them on multiple levels, and help grow their customer base. Companies also use Salesforce to help them with tracking sales, marketing, spending, and analyzing performance. Companies are not able to automate their business process in one view. Salesforce has partnered with M-Files to permit companies to expand the Salesforce customer 360 approach by allowing customer data to be seen directly from Salesforce.
· Document Control – enforce controlled processes and practices for the creation, review, modification, issuance, distribution, and accessibility of documents
· Real-time Collaboration – allow multiple users to work together on a project in real-time, or simultaneously
· Versioning of Documents – keeping track of your data files as changes are made
· Storage Methodology – using metadata to allow organization and view documents digital content based on what it is instead of where it has been stored
· Seamless Workflow – improving efficiency, responsiveness, and profitability
· Reduce cost of Salesforce Licensing – not having to purchase licenses to allow employees to access files that are stored within Salesforce
Learn more about Resolving Your Document Management Process