Organizations are increasingly turning to Robotic Process Automation (RPA) to automate repetitive and time-consuming tasks. RPA can help reduce errors, increase efficiency and productivity, and improve overall business processes. Some common uses of RPA include data entry, invoice processing, customer service, and IT support. By implementing RPA, organizations can free up employees to focus on more complex and strategic tasks, ultimately leading to improved business outcomes. Here is how one of our clients is utilizing RPA.
OVERVIEW: Orthopedics Case Study
APPROACH: Looking for a solution that would help them process errored claims.
– Claims are processed, errored out, and returned to them as it needs to be adjusted for processing.
– The bot (RPA) makes these adjustments by removing data and pulling in the name of a referring physician.
– The bot looks up record number, locates a physician from a data table, verifies it’s an active name, updates the claim, then reprocesses the claim.
– Completing processes more rapidly
– Improving efficiency by digitizing and auditing process data
– Ensuring business operations comply with regulations and standards.
– Improving customer service
– Cost savings from automating repetitive tasks.
– Enabling employees to devote their time to higher-level tasks.
HOW: Contact CP Digital Office Solutions to learn how to increase productivity in your AP processing.
To speak with a CP Digital Solutions Representative immediately about our Business Process Automation or Managed Print Solutions and how it can directly improve your business processes, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 610.446.3550.